We are pleased to present some of our sample itineraries which we hope will awake your interest.
As all our routes are customized, kindly contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org in case you would like to receive a programme adapted to your groups' needs and expectations.
It will be a pleasure for us to help you!
CULTURAL TOURS: Discover the Iberian Pensinsula's hidden treasures
- UNESCO World Heritage Cities: Ávila, Segovia, Salamanca, Toledo, Cáceres, Córdoba, Santiago de Compostela, etc.
- Andalusia: Art, Landscape and People
- Portugal: Lisbon, Sintra, Porto, Coimbra, Tomar, Évora, etc.
- The Route of Silver, Via de la Plata: from Seville to Gijón
- Sepharad Legacy in Spain and Portugal: Girona, Segovia, Toledo, Sevilla, Córdoba, Belmonte, Tomar, etc.
- Green Spain: from the Basque Country to Galicia
- From Spain to Portugal along the Duero/Douro River
- Extremadura: from the Roman Lusitania to the Land of Explorers
PILGRIMAGES and SPIRITUAL JOURNEYS: Feel welcome to participate in the religious message
- Discover the greatest Marian Shrines: Fátima and Lourdes
- Shrines in Spain and Portugal: Montserrat, Zaragoza, Torreciudad, Caravaca de la Cruz, Guadalupe, Santarem, Bom Jesus do Monte, etc.
- Santiago de Compostela: the Way of Saint James
- Saint Ignatius of Loyola Pilgrimage
- Follow the steps of the Discalced Carmelite Mystics Saint Theresa of Ávila and Saint John of the Cross
- Holy Week in Spain: La Semana Santa
MUSIC TOURS: music brings people together
- Choir Performance Tours in stunning venues across Spain and Portugal
- Custom Orchestra and Band tours
- Opera, Concert and Classical Ballet in prestigious opera houses and theaters
- Christmas and New Year’s Concerts
- Folklore, discover the Spanish and Portuguese traditional music and dance: Flamenco, Spanish Guitar, Fado and Northern Celtic Music among others
WINE and GOURMET TOURS: "Basques stew, Castilians bake and Andalusians fry”… and they all partake of wine, cheese and sausages
- Wine tours in Spain and Portugal: Ribera de Duero, La Rioja, Priorat, Penedés, Jerez, Porto, etc.
- Gourmet tours with traditional, local and creative cuisine as well as Michelin-Star restaurants
- Local producer visits with tastings: olive oil, cheese, Ibérico ham and sausages, Mediterranean fruit and vegetables cultivation, etc.
ART, ARCHITECTURE and ARCHAEOTOURISM: If art is your passion, come to enjoy our Museums, Monuments and Cultural Heritage
- Modernism in Catalonia
- Madrid and its museums: El Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza, Reina Sofía, etc.
- Avantgarde Architecture: Basque Country, Catalonia, Valencia, La Rioja wineries, etc.
- Transromanica: Romanesque Route from Spain to Portugal
GARDENS and PARKS: enjoy Spain's most amazing gardens and Parks
- Andalusia: gardens in the Royal Palaces “Reales Alcázares” in Sevilla and Córdoba, El Generalife Gardens of La Alhambra in Granada, etc.
- Central Spain: gardens in the Royal Palaces of La Granja de San Ildefonso, Aranjuez, etc.
- Botanical Gardens and Parks such as El Palmeral of Elche, El Real Jardín Botánico of Madrid, etc.
- The route of the Camellia in Galicia
MOTORCYCLE TOURS, The Route is the Destiny: Ride your motorcycle through the most beautiful roads experiencing the best of our culture, gastronomy and landscapes
- North Spain: Hidden Spain, the gorgeous roads that will seduce the eager bikers
- The Silver Route: Experience the contrasting landscapes of mountains, valleys and vast plains enjoying countless charming villages
- Andalucía: Discover the great capitals and magnificent monuments of the South riding through the particular geography of Al-Andalus
- Iberian Peninsula: Spain and Portugal, the best of our History, Culture and Gastronomy