The information to follow reflects the commitment of 2002 VERONIA TOURS S.L., to maintain and guarantee confidential business relationships by means of the protection of personal data, guaranteeing the right to privacy of each of the users of our services. In this document we explain how we make use of the personal data pertaining to users of our web portal, www.veroniatours.com.
To this effect, the party responsible for data (the Owner) guarantees compliance with current legislation in relation to the protection of personal data, as reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, regarding the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). We also comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council's Regulation of April 27, 2016 in relation to the protection of physical persons (GDPR) and the LSSICE 34/2002.
IDENTITY OF THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Registered name: 2002 VERONIA TOURS S.L.
- CIF: B37393717
- Address: C/ Papín, nº 22, 37007, Salamanca, Spain.
- Telephone: 923282511
- Electronic mail: email@example.com
- Data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINCIPLES APPLIED TO DATA PROCESSING
- In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulations:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes, and about which you will receive prior notice, with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimalization: The Owner will only request the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of data conservation limitation: The data will be kept only for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the data processing.
- The Owner will periodically review the data lists and delete any records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that guarantees its security, confidentiality and integrity. You should know that the Owner will always take the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of your data by third parties.
OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
- You do not need to provide any personal data in order to browse www.veroniatours.com. Your personal data is only required in the following instances:
- By contacting us via the website contact forms or by sending an email.
CATEGORIES OF DATA GATHERED
Catgories of data gathered: Identification and contact data.
PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
2002 VERONIA TOURS S.L., owner of the website www.veroniatours.com gathers data from interested parties for the following purposes:
- To attend to and manage enquiries and requests from interested parties.
- To perform administrative tasks relating to said enquiries and requests from interested parties.
- To contact users of the website.
- To provide and administer requested estimates.
- To provide information about the products and services offered by the Data Manager/Owner
- To appropriately manage navigation via this website. In relation to the processing of your data for promotional or advertising purposes, the interested party will be presented with the relevant simple, free procedure, together with the corresponding data collection form, so that they may freely give their consent for this purpose. The consent granted may be revoked at any time and at no cost to the interested party.
We do not create a business profile based on the data provided and therefore no automated decisions are taken.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal bases that legitimize the data processing are the execution of a contract or the adoption of pre-contractual measures, consent of the user and the legitimate interest of the company, GDPR 2016/679 art. 6.
Personal data is not transferred to other companies nor do we undertake international data transfers. The data will be conveyed where necessary to implement the contracts and services requested. Your data will be transferred to administrative and other public bodies in cases where this is imposed by legal obligation on the Data Manager/Owner.
DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of interested parties is stored in order to implement the purpose for which it was gathered, and in accordance with legal data processing requirements. The data will be kept for as long as it is needed in order to service the interested party, for periods designated by applicable legislation in each case and as long as the interested party does not exercise their rights to delete, cancel and/or limit the processing of their personal data.
In these cases, we will keep the data duly blocked, for as long as may be necessary for the exercise or defence of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual liability that may arise from their processing. When the terms expire in each case, the relevant data will be permanently deleted via secure methods.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The Data Manager/Owner informs you that you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request limitation of the data processing exercise.
- Oppose the data processing.
- Request data portability.
- Revoke the consent granted.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting this directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Owner and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, request data portability, oppose the data processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of the data maintained in the Owner's files.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof of your identity, such as a photocopy of your passport or equivalent.
You have the right to effective legal protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of your personal data has infringed the pertinent Regulations.
SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to protect your personal data, the Owner will take all reasonable precautions and adhere to the best practices in the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The Website is hosted at www.veroniatours.com The security of your data is guaranteed, as all necessary safety measures to ensure this have been implemented.
CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all pertinent information regarding the data collection policy, the purpose of the handling of cookies.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF PERSONAL DATA
You agree that the information provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, and commit to keeping it duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you submit to the site, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
These policies will remain in force until replaced by other modified and duly published ones.
You can obtain more information about the processing of your personal data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.